This type of web application has been popularly used by commercial websites that involve product selling. The great thing about this cart is that it is not just an ordinary carrier of all the things that you are planning to buy, it is also capable of organizing the products and putting labels on them to better know what is already pending on your cart.
You can also choose to remove some items that are already in your cart by just clicking on a button. After you are able to get all that you wanted, you will just be paying it online, too. Practically, this takes away the burden of having to line up on grocery stores or malls just to be able to get hold of your needed materials. You can do everything by just using simple clicks.
- Storefront– this is the where your products are displayed. These products are usually viewed as a catalog that you can choose from and click on. It also has the checkout page in which you can review the items that you have picked up before you will decide on purchasing them. If there are items that you think you may not need to purchase for the mean time but are already on your cart, you can easily remove it from the list. It is also in the checkout page where you can check on the terms of payment, as well as officially paying for it. The payment is mostly made via credit cards. You can also set up a search page in which clients can directly search for their needed item.
- Administration Area– this is the part of the shopping cart that is intended for the owner of the site who sells the products. This will be your control interface where you can do the necessary editing of item information, changing of current settings, uploading other additional products, and the like. This is where you can adjust the look of your online store in as much as actual establishments are being modified and renovated. This is where you can administer your internet store, thus the name.
- First, Login to your ipage account
- Navigate to the admin control panel and click on “Simplescripts” menu
- On a next page, click on the button that says “Continue to SimpleScripts”
- You will see a list of available application that you can install. Under the category that says E-Commerce, select which specific shopping cart you would want to install.
- Click on the install button. Follow through the process of installation. This may take few minutes to complete the process.