Its hosting plans come at very reasonable prices– their cheapest plan is as low as $2.95 per month. You may also search for coupon codes to save better on the plans that you would want to register with iPage. This could even help you save up to 70% from the plan’s original price.
It guarantees assistance of clients with their tools– these tools are easy to use and run on an interface that is user friendly. It also comes with necessary tutorials in cases that you may need one and has ready to use templates that may be used for your own site to add up a professional look for your page. It also has a web builder that uses a drag and drop system which makes it more convenient for any web developer. As a whole, it is web building made easy.
It is equipped with additional perks and features– such features include unlimited disk space allowing as much web content as you want. It also offers a free domain registration for the first year of your commitment with iPage. Scripts that may be deemed necessary for your site may also be added in order to get your page functioning at its best. Add on applications can be uploaded to add dynamics to your site.
This is another alternative to credit cards. However, you should also keep in mind that if you will be using PayPal to pay for your site, you will be giving iPage the authority to automatically post charges for the services that you are continually committing with them like a monthly payment for a certain feature that you are utilizing, for example.
- First, sign up with iPage using the “Sign Up Now” button found on its official site.
- Select your domain. You can choose to either register a new one or use an existing domain. Choose which option you want to perform and click on “Continue”.
- Another screen would show the billing method. It will require you to type in your personal information like your name, email address, and your contact number. You will see “Payment Information” beneath it. This is where you will be able to choose the method of payment that you would want to utilize. You can choose to pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal.
- Select PayPal as your payment method and enter your credit information. This may include your card number, its expiration date, and card security code.
- Complete the necessary details and click on “Check Out” to complete the process.